Age dating deleted email online read service unread user
– Litmus “Top 10 Email Programs” (July 2015) Mobile received 39% of unique clicks, with 9% from tablets and 61% from all desktop.
– DDMA “Nationale email benchmark 2015” (2015) The total (non-unique) Mobile Email open and click rates differ very heavily per industry, with relative differences over 200% and more.
– Kahuna “The Kahuna Mobile Marketing Index” (Q1 2016) 67,2% of consumers use a smartphone to check their email, 42,3% use a tablet while 93,3% uses desktop environment.
– Blue Hornet “Customer Views of email marketing 2015” (2015) Webmail and desktop opens have steadily declined throughout 2015, each dropping 13% since January.
– IBM Marketing Cloud “2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study” (2016) Hospitals, Healthcare & Biotech brands had the second-highest mobile readership at 55 percent.
The low mobile readership for the Computer Hardware & Telecommunications sector isn’t terribly surprising because those recipients tend to be B2B customers and more likely to view messages on office work computers.